National Student Exchange
Want to experience life from another point of view?
Want to experience studying abroad without travelling internationally?
The solution is the National Student Exchange.
The University of Texas-Pan America is now a proud member of the National Student Exchange program which facilitates studying abroad at one of nearly 200 member colleges or universities in:
- United States
- Puerto Rico
- The U.S. Virgin Island
What makes this special?
Apart from the reward of seeing new places, making new friends, taking new courses it opens you to variety of options. Interested course or academic option not offered at UTPA then travel to another member college or university for a single term or academic year.
Cost: believe it or not may be the same as UTPA but this doesn’t apply to all schools.
- Be enrolled full-time (non-traditional, part-time students may be considered eligible for exchange will need to be approved by program coordinators)
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 (4.0 scale)
- Be in good academic standing
- Have no incomplete grades
- Have no current or pending probationary status due to academic dishonesty or misconduct
- Have no outstanding financial obligations to home institution
- Have no current or pending probationary or disciplinary action for violation of codes of student conduct
- Must not be on probation, parole, or have any pending legal judgments
For further information visit the National Student Exchange website at http://www.nse.org.
You will find testimonials from students and other vital information regarding the program.
You can also visit the Guerra Honors Program Office for further information.