Welcome to UTPA's New Outside Activity Online Portal
Plain Language Policy Q&A To Request an Approval - Step by Step Instructions
For help in navigating the Portal contact Esperanza Rocha at extension 2653 or email at email@example.com
During the current Request for Approval period, the following topics described in the Plain Language Policy Q&A will be especially helpful (use link at left):
- What are “Requests for Approval” and what are “Disclosures?” How are they different?
- When do I need to get prior approval for an outside activity?
- What are exceptions where prior approval is not required for outside activities?
- What is the approval process for outside activities?
For Step by Step Instructions for submitting a request for approval by the Portal, click on the link to the right.
Supervisors- if you haven't done so already, please log into, then out of the system. This will set you up to be able to receive online approval requests from members in your department.
Please note the following:
- The Portal times out after 10 minutes of inactivity, so save your work frequently.
- The Portal may be unavailable around 8-10 pm. This is the time UT System has reserved for updates to the program.