Request an Official Transcript

Current and former students must be free of financial debt with the institution in order to have an official transcript released. Request must be made in writing and include the student’s signature in order for transcripts to be released to another party.


ASSIST can be used to request an Official Transcript.

Walk-in or Mail

Complete the Request for Transcript Form.

Mail the Request for Transcript form to:

Office of the Registrar
The University of Texas-Pan American
1201 W. University Drive, SSB 1.150
Edinburg, TX 78541-2999


Fax the Request for Transcript form to: (956) 665-2212

Reading Your Transcript

Use the Transcript Key   to interpret the grading codes used on your transcript.