Social Security Number Change

To change your Social Security Number with the University of Texas - Pan American student system, you must submit a Change of Information Form to the Office of the Registrar, Student Services Building Room 1.150. A copy of your social security card must be provided with the form.


For additional information on how to apply for, replace, correct, or change your name on your Social Security Card, select here:  Social Security Online