DegreeWorks is a web-based tool to help students and advisors monitor progress toward degree completion. DegreeWorks looks at the UTPA degree requirements to produce an audit worksheet that assists advisors and students in reviewing past, present, and future academic coursework. You may access DegreeWorks through my.utpa.edu.
- Supports real-time delivery of degree completion information.
- Affords advisors the ability to create notes and document student visits.
- Allows students and advisors to create semester-by-semester plans to facilitate the timely completion of degree requirements.
- Provides what-if analysis for students considering a curriculum change.
- Reduces paperwork and manual degree checklists.
- Increases productivity between departments across campus.