- Appropriate exercise attire must be worn at all times. Users must wear a shirt that completely covers the torso. Pants/shorts with metal accessories are not permitted.
- Shoes must be protective, closed-toe, non-marking athletic shoes: no sandals, flip flops, clogs, or boots.
- Equipment must be used in the manner for which it is designed.
- Re-rack weights and stow away all equipment in designated areas.
- For the prevention of injury to yourself or others, and/or damage to floor or equipment, weights may not be dropped or thrown.
- To assist in maintaining a safe and sanitary facility, the use of cleaning towels and spray bottles are recommended before and after use to minimize the transmission of infections, as well as to extend the life-span of equipment.
- Use of weight collars is required.
- Spotters are recommended when lifting free weights.
- Drinks must be in a closed plastic container. Food is prohibited on weight/cardio floors.
- Personal belongings/bags are not allowed on the weight/cardio floors.
- Chalk is prohibited.
- If a piece of equipment is not working properly, do not use, and notify a staff member.
- Personal training may only be conducted by trainers on staff. The appearance of personal training by patrons is not allowed.
- Children between 14 – 16 years of age require adult supervision along with an equipment orientation before utilizing fitness equipment.
- Patrons must comply with staff instructions. Staff is responsible for supervising a safe environment.
- Failure to comply with facility policies may result in loss of privileges.