Welcome to the Office for Student Involvement. We provide a variety of opportunities for you to be actively engaged in your University experience. We are committed to advancing your personal development and creating a culture of inclusion, service to the community, and increasing social consciousness. Our ultimate goal is to develop transformative leaders who will change the world.
We view leadership as a purposeful, collaborative, values-based process. As proponents of the Social Change Model, we focus on:
- Increasing awareness of self (values, beliefs, attitudes and emotions that motivate you to take action)
- Living with authenticity and congruence with your beliefs and values
- Being committed to that which you feel passionate
- Promoting collaboration and working with others that have a common purpose
- Affirming and valuing the diversity of experiences and beliefs of others
- Understanding of our interdependence
Leadership is a process rather than a position and we invite you to be involved, get connected, build your leadership capacity, and get the full Bronc Experience.