Vision, Mission, Values
Provide students a holistic college experience that develops their personal identity.
As partners in the education process, the Dean of Students team collaborates across the university to implement dynamic and student-centered programs, practices, services and facilities to maximize student success. We foster an inclusive campus community committed to instill traditions and provide a sense of belonging that inspires Bronc Pride.
- We value exposure to a diversity of cultures, experiences, beliefs and perspectives different from our own.
- We value integrity by displaying high moral and ethical standards through honesty, trust, respect and demonstrating professionalism in our actions.
- We value leadership by embracing innovation and creativity, implementing new ideas and collaborating with our peers.
- We value intellectual freedom and the lifelong pursuit of learning. We value service to our community to help improve the quality of the life for others.
- We value holistic wellness and personal growth through balance in our physical, social, mental, spiritual and emotional needs.
- Engage students in service that transforms our region, state and nation.
- Create social and physical environments that promote lifelong wellness.
- Empower students to become educated global citizens in an ever changing world.