Grievance Procedure

For any complaint, related to accommodations, students can file an informal grievance through Disability Services by speaking with the Director of Disability Services and shall submit the claim in writing with any and all pertinent information concerning the grievance. The Director of Disability Services will investigate the claim and will attempt to resolve the complaint informally.

Students that are not appeased with the resolution may at any time continue with the formal complaint process and may refer to the UTPA complaint procedure concerning accommodations for individuals with disabilities in the Handbook of Operating Procedures (HOP).


Contact Info

Student Accessibility Services Edinburg
Room: University Center 108
Phone: (956) 665-7005
Fax: (956) 665-3840

Student Accessibility Services Brownsville
Room: Cortez 129
Phone: (956) 882-7374
Fax: (956) 882-7861

Office Hours

Mon - Fri 8:00am - 5:00pm
Sat - Sun Closed