(ITIL Service Operation) The process responsible for managing the lifecycle of all service requests.
The main benefits of correct Request Fulfillment include:
- A service driven culture strengthening the view of the IT organization as a Service Provider
- Reduced bureaucracy in service provision
- Increasing customer satisfaction with the level of IT service applied to their needs
- Adding more business value to other involved service management processes and providers
- Providing a source of reliable information to manage capacity, risk, and improvement
- Unifying and simplifying delivery planning for business growth