NOW HIRING RA's!
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Now Hiring Resident Assistants!
The Office of Residence Life is looking for creative, motivated, outgoing, and tea-oriented students to become Resident Assistants for 2014-2015. Benefits include learning to work in a team environment, free on campus housing, on campus training, and professional and knowledgeable staff.
Duties of RAs include:
- Reside on campus in your own private room
- Community, monitor and engage with residents
- Organize programs and events for residents
- Create a safe and friendly environment for residents
- Work with various on campus departments to promote retention and student success
Interested applicants should inquire at
Pick up an application at University Center 305 or download online at utpa.edu/raselection.
Application Deadline is Wed., April 2, 2014
"It's an unforgettable amazing experience for growth and sense of family ..."
- Jessica Falcon
"Serving as an RA has been a great opportunity to get to know a lot of new people and I have learned new skills such as time management ..."
- Baltazar Gonzalez
Deadline: April 2
- Add Value to Your University Experience
- Reside on Campus for Free
- Engage in Student Life
- Organize events