REQUIREMENTS: Please look over the following requirements for a position in the Student Government Association before contuining to the application.
- Must have been enrolled be at the University of Texas-Pan American for no less than one regular semester or two consecutive summer sessions
- Maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 for undergraduate students or good academic standing for graduate students
- Must be free of disciplinary probation
- Must be enrolled in the Academic College that you represent at the time of filing and while holding office.
- All undergraduate student Senators must be registered for at least nine (9) semester hours at the time of filing and while holding offices (unless graduating semester), and
- all graduate Student Senators must be registered for at least three (3) semester hours at the time of filing and while holding office.
CLICK HERE to APPLY to be an SGA Senator!