Bronc Aquatics

Visitor Parking Permit Information

To obtain a yearly, monthly or bi-weekly parking permit, visit the University Police Department located in the Academic Support Facilities Complex. Located off Sugar Rd.

When requesting a visitor parking permit, you must present a picture ID such as a driver’s license and your UTPA Aquatics issued parking slip. These items are both required for your permit purchase.