Our mission is to support a more sustainable way of creating an enriched and healthy lifestyle in harmony with our environment and therefore a sustainable quality of life for future generations. Together as a community we may achieve this goal sharing information and implementing values and skills in accordance to this vision.
- Develop strategies for economic viability that take in account long term reasonable standards of living for all humanity based on ethical practices.
- Promote research and innovation that generate a renewable flow of resources.
- Practice a fair and just trade of goods and services and understand the impact of our decisions on others when buying and disposing. Social justice is about enabling the same opportunities for all mankind.
- Understand and practice the conservation of our precious natural resources: water, clean air, forests, wildlife.
- Become an educated and engaged global citizen by discovering how your special talents and skills can be of service to others.
- Help maintain sustainable food resources by endorsing local and whole food production and consumption.
- Reach for healthy every day practices for you and your family. Exercise, proper nutrition and stress management are the pillars of a long and a happy life.
- Support the use of alternative transportation by cycling, carpooling, utilizing public transportation or walking, all practices that contribute to environmental, health and economic benefits.