Important Information Archived by Year
- Temporary Closure in Parking lot F1 for HESTEC: This map shows the area in the parking lot that will be closed on Friday, October 11, 2013 for Community Day set ups. Spaces will re-open on Monday, October 14, 2013 . If you have any questions or concerns please contact the UTPA Police Department at 956-665-7151.
- Temporary Closure in Parking lot Lot F1 (north side) for Career Job Expo: Four (4) parking rows on the north side of lot F1 will be roped off temporarily on Friday, October 11, 2013 for the Career Job Expo held in the Field House. Spaces will re-open after 11 am on Friday, 10/11/2013. See attached memo to view more information about this and other HESTEC closures over the weekend (10/11/2013 - 10/12/2013).
- Traffic Advisory: West Van Week St. is partially closed due to construction. No through traffic will be allowed. Lot C and D are accessible east bound from Sugar road. Lot E, F, K1 and K2 are accessible westbound from N. 5th Ave. See map
- Temporary Closure in Parking Lot G from August 14th-August 18th: This map shows the area that will be affected beginning on Wednesday night, August 14, 2013 for the delivery and assembly of a crane that will be used for the Fine Arts project. Area is schedule to re-open on Monday, August 19, 2013. If you have any questions or concerns please contact the UTPA Police Department at 956-665-7151
- Van Week Street Closure to take effect all Summer for a Parking Lot Expansion Project. Partial area will be closed on Van Week to begin construction starting on Monday, May 20, 2013. Please make arrangements to take other routes to arrive at your destination for more information please see attached memo with link map.