State law and University policy require employees to complete specific trainings and acknowledgements. Certain trainings will also be required to be renewed throughout your employment. Completion acknowledgements will be recorded in the Oracle EBS employee’s record as part of this process. The training modules include the following:
- Discrimination, Sexual Harassment, Sexual Misconduct, and Title IX
- Information Security
- Standards of Conduct
- Reporting Criminal Activity
* Other job specific trainings may be required for particular positions. Please consult with your departmental supervisor.
A Training Module Manual is also available in Blackboard as a guide to navigate and complete the required modules. Once modules are completed and recorded in Oracle, employees may view their “Training Events” recorded in Oracle via their Oracle UTPA Employee Self Service.
To begin trainings on Blackboard:
2. Under “My Applications” section, click on the “Blackboard" icon.
3. Click on the “Employee Training” link.
4. Begin the employee training modules presented.
Completion reports will be reviewed on a monthly basis to ensure completion of these required general compliance modules.
For assistance accessing Blackboard Learn contact Help Desk/IT Support at 665-2020.