Payments & Collections:
The Payments & Collections Office is located at Room 1.145, Student Services Building. The office consists of 5 full-time cashiers, 2 accountants, and 7 part-time student workers. The main function of the Payments & Collections Office is to collect funds that are due to the University: tuition, parking fines, lab debts, graduation fees, and other debts incurred on campus.
Other Services Offered:
- Cash personal checks up to $10.00 for students with proper ID free of charge
- Cash personal checks up to $20.00 for faculty and staff with proper ID free of charge.
- Provide cashier services for departments on campus for special events with two week notice.
- Parking permits and temporary permits maybe be purchased between 8:00am and 5:00.
- Give refunds for the soda and snack machines. (maximum $2.00)
Payments & Collections has a night drop-box located outside of the building next to the entrance. The drop-box is opened daily at 4:30 p.m.
Payments can always be made via the web at ASSIST Self Service.
- Checks(personal check with proper form of picture I.D.)
- Money orders
- Credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, and Discover)
Payment plans are available for the Fall and Spring semesters. To be eligible for the Installment payment plan, a student:
- Must have valid picture I.D.
- Must sign an installment contract at the Payments & Collections Office