The mission of AC is to provide timely and accurate financial information to all interested parties. This mission is accomplished via a series of goals:
- Coordinate the monthly and year-end accounting period closings
- Implement and maintain financial system requirements for Financial Reporting
- Prepare reconciliations/validations to ensure accurate financial transactions.
- Distribute Report of Transactions to campus Project Managers (PMs)
- Provide guidance to PMs with their monthly financial reconciliations
- Compile the Annual Project Manager Financial certifications
- Prepare the Monthly Financial Report and Year-end projections
- Coordinate the completion of the Annual Financial Report and related footnotes
- Provide Oracle General Ledger training to end-users.