MissionThe mission of the budget office is to assist in optimizing institutional resource allocations.
In order to accomplish this mission the budget office pursues the following goals:
- Integrate & effect the directives of executive management and other participants of the resource allocation processes
- Develop the operating budget
- Develop the Legislative Appropriations Request (LAR) in a manner that aligns with the institution’s vision.
- Participate in the tuition & fee setting process in cooperation with key participants
- Ensure that university staffing is accurately reflected in the budget and carried out as planned or subsequently authorized.
- Perform special-purpose analysis to support institutional decision making needs.