On-line Tutoring Service policies
- The University Writing Center is not an editing/proofreading service.
- On-line submissions will not meet class requirements if your professor requires you to meet with a tutor and provide proof of consultation.
- On-line Writing Tutoring services are monitored. All tutor responses (with the corresponding essay) are copied to and reviewed by the Writing Center Director. Papers are kept for one year.
- Plagiarism or collusion (in any form) is not tolerated by the University Writing Center.
- On-line tutoring is not a substitute for face-to-face consultations with a writing tutor.
Remember, tutors are available at the UWC (Student Academic Center, 3.119) at the main campus during the week. Location and hours.