Annual Review Pathways (Full-Time Faculty Evaluation) [HOP 6.2.2]* Due Dates
- Candidate applies to department Chair September 12, 2013
- Annual Review Committee September 16 - October 18, 2013
- Supervisory Body (if applicable) October 21 - November 15, 2013
- Appeal of Committee/Body Recommendation(s) (if requested)♦ October 21 - November 22, 2013
- Provost's Review (if applicable)♦ Devember 2 - 20, 2013
* HOP 6.2.2.C.1 "The evaluation process must include at least one elected faculty committee for peer review and may include a supervisory body in charge of monitoring the review process for any irregularity."
♦ HOP 6.2.2.C.2 "College review procedures must include internal provisions for faculty to request reconsideration of their evaluations. Faculty who are not in agreement with their college evaluations and who have exhausted all college reconsideration opportunities may request, in writing, within ten (10) calendar days after the college process is finalized, that the Provost/Vice President for Academic Affairs review their annual evaluations."