University Curriculum Committee (UCC)
The primary purpose of the Undergraduate Curriculum Committee is to review all undergraduate curriculum proposals. In addition, the UCC has the responsibility to examine and approve all undergraduate curriculum changes and initiate changes in the curriculum as deemed appropriate or required by State law, the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board, or UT System policy (see H.O.P. 3.4.4 for a detailed description).
Relevant Handbook of Operating Procedures Policies
- Academic Freedom/Responsibility
- Curriculum changes
- Short course guidelines
- Textbooks and Other Materials Prescribed for Student Use
Undergraduate Studies Forms and Guidelines
- Changes to Current Programs
- Course Inventory Process Guidelines
- Course Substitution
- Course Waiver
- Impact of Course Changes/Additions on Degree Programs/Plans
For information on the core curriculum, visit the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board.