DegreeWorks/Graduation Requirements

What classes do I need to take so I can graduate?

A bachelor's degree is a big achievement, and you don't want to waste any time, money, or effort on your journey to graduation. Your advisor can help you with planning your courses so you don't take something you don't need. But how do you know what classes you DO need? That's where DegreeWorks comes in. DegreeWorks is your degree plan. It tells you what courses you need to take, what options you have, how much progress you've made, and how much is left. It's your road map to graduation! Log in to myUTPA and click on the DegreeWorks icon, or click on "DegreeWorks" from ASSIST. More details are available online. If you have questions or need help, just call the Registrar's Office at 956-665-2201, or email us at