All Students Submit an Application at ApplyTexas.org
(Allow 2-3 days for processing.)
Submit College transcript to UTPA
- Electronic Copy sent to UTPA Admissions Office.
- Hardcopy (downloaded from college site) walked to UTPA Transfer Center to begin process.
NOTE: If you are Core Complete, be sure your transcript says so!
Minimum 2.0 GPA needed in transferred courses
APPLY for FAFSA!
Have Less than 15 Hours to be Transferred to UTPA
Have More Than 15 Hours to be Transferred to UTPA
Submit the following:
- High school transcript. MUST indicate your diploma type, class rank and class size.
- ACT or SAT scores directly from the testing agency. (UTPA’s school code: 003599)
- Minimum scores needed for admission are ACT 18/SAT 860
Once officially accepted (have received a letter from UTPA):
- Submit proof of meningitis vaccination (if applicable)
- Activate your Bronc Account
- Set up your Bronc Email
- Register for Transfer Student Orientation via Assist
- Make appointment for academic advisement by calling UAAC at 665-7120
- Register for classes via Assist.