Making a plan to transfer to a four-year university requires a lot of careful planning, knowledge of your goals as well as of the university you plan on transferring to. The UTPA Transfer Center is available to make the transition to UTPA as seamless as possible. We can assist you through the application process, important transfer steps and with academic advisement for your chosen major.
We provide assistance with:
- Understanding the admissions process and application
- Planning the necessary steps to transfer successfully
- Choosing the career path that best suits you
- Completing your FAFSA application
- Advisement on classes that transfer to UTPA
If you’re looking for answers to specific questions that you can’t find in our FAQ section, center staff is available to answer them. You can visit with a Transfer Center staff member by phone or via email at Transfer2UTPA@utpa.edu.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
8:00am – 5:00pm
* Hours subject to change based on special events and holiday schedule.
Center Email: transfer2UTPA@utpa.edu
Transfer Guidance Counselor
skype username: utpa_transfer_counselor1
Office Assistant I