The mission of the Office of Undergraduate Studies is to promote and support academic excellence by providing programs that enrich the undergraduate experience and prepare life-long learners.
- To enhance the academic success of undergraduate students.
- To improve the undergraduate curriculum.
- To improve the quality of services offered by the Office of Undergraduate Studies.
- To promote and support the professional development of faculty and staff in the Office of Undergraduate Studies.
- To establish and maintain collaborative relationships with internal and external publics.