In accordance with immigration regulations, all international students are required to submit documentation showing sufficient funds (minimum of $22,000) subject to change to cover all expenses (living and academic) for the first year of study.
- Documentation must be in the form of letters from the bank or of statements showing specific dollar amounts available. These documents are not valid unless dated within three months of the date of acceptance.
- If funds that are from a source other than the applicant or their immediate family, the sponsor must submit a letter of support, state the amount of funding pledged, and attach copies of recent bank statements.
These documents are not valid unless dated within three months of the date of acceptance.
- If you have been offered a scholarship you will need to provide documentation and dollar amount of the scholarship to our office.
- If you have been offered an assistantship by the university you will need to provide documentation and dollar amount of the assistantship to our office.
- Mexican nationals may also apply for the Mexican Non-Resident Tuition Waiver and provide all financial documentation that it requires (for more information contact the Office of International Admissions and Services).
Affidavit of Support for immigration form I-20