Office of Graduate Studies

Mexican Nationals

Citizens of Mexico may apply for a Nonresident Tuition Waiver. To be eligible, a student must have or obtain an F-1 student status, enroll full time and must apply before the required deadline dates. Students who have filed for permanent residency are not eligible. For information about this program, contact the Office of International Admissions and Services at the Learning Assistance Center, Room 156, (956) 665-2922.

PASE Program