Espanol Apply Today

Student Visa, I-20 Form

International students who wish to study at the ELI must apply for a student visa before leaving their country. The English Language Institute is authorized to issue the Certificate of Eligibility-I-20 Form needed to obtain an F-1 student visa for English study. This form will only be issued after an application for admission and tuition have been received and the ELI has verified that all requirements have been fulfilled.

Students may pick up the I-20 form in the ELI office or request that it be sent by registered mail. Students must take the Certificate of Eligibility, I-20 Form, two photos, the bank statement and a valid passport to their corresponding American Embassy or Consulate in their home country before entering the United States. We recommend that the student call their American Consulate to ask if they need further documentation. You may also visit the SEVIS website for more information and requirements.