About Library U Search
Coverage Information: Library U Search retrieves citations from most, but not all of the Library resources; each citation includes a link to either the online version of the item or a link to a record that indicates where a paper (or microfilm) version is located within the UTPA Library. Resources included in Library U Search:
- All books, films, government documents, maps, sound recordings, and other material contained in the UTPA Library Catalog, and
- Articles from selected years of many, but not all, magazines, journals, and newspapers to which the UTPA Library subscribes
- Note: Using the "Add Results Beyond Your Library Collection" feature may add items not available from the UTPA Library. UTPA students, faculty, and staff may use the UTPA Library Interlibrary Loan service to obtain these items.
Resources not Accessible via Library U Search:
- Citations from research databases to which the UTPA Library subscribes but are not participating in the Library U Search product
- Articles from magazines, journals and newspapers to which the UTPA Library subscribes but are not participating in the Library U Search product
For more information about using Library U Search and the UTPA Libraries other resources,
*Note: If our Library subscribes to a serial, an indexed item can be found in full text; if not, it can usually be found in print or delivered via Interlibrary Loan.