Quick Start - Articles and Databases
The library subscribes to a number of different databases to help you find articles and other materials for your research. If you know the database you want to use, view the alphabetical list of research databases. If you are not sure which database you need, some of our most popular databases are listed below.
- Academic Search Complete: This database contains full-text articles and citations for almost all academic disciplines taught at UTRGV. It is a great place to start your research for almost any subject.
- Lexis-Nexis Academic Universe: News, business, governmental, statistical, and legal information.
- JSTOR: Full text journals covering all areas of study.
- Business Source Complete: Contains business news and academic articles, company and industry reports, and more. Excellent resource for business-related research.
- CINHAL Plus Full Text: Database for Nursing and Allied Health fields.
- Education Full Text: A database for students majoring in Education.
If you have questions about or problems using these databases, please read the instructions on the proxy and database information page.