Office of International Programs

Passport Services

To apply for a U.S. Passport you need the following documentation:

  1. A completed application (form DS-11) for first time and renewal applicants available in our office or at http://travel.state.gov/passport/passport_1738.html
  2. Original proof of citizenship (birth certificate, naturalization certificate, or passport)
  3. Valid state ID (drivers license, ID card, U.S. passport)
  4. Two passport photos
  5. Appropriate fees (please check http://travel.state.gov/passport/fees/fees_837.html for acceptable forms of payment.
  6. Video Guide (How to fill Passport Application Form)


1201 W. University Drive Edinburg, TX 78539-2999
956/665-UTPA  1-866-441-UTPA
UTPA Bronc