Employment Notices will be posted on this webpage for thirty days (30)
FRESENIUS MEDICAL CARE
Fresenius Medical Care, a leader in dialysis services, is hiring a Licensed Master Social Worker for their Rio Grande City Clinic.
All interested applicants please call Karina at 956-487-6360.
EDINBURG NURSING & REHAB CENTER
Edinburg Nursing and Rehab Center of Regency Group has a Social Worker position currently open. Please Call for more information 361-741-8001.
IRONCLAD TECHNOLOGY SERVICES
Ironclad Technology Services. We provide Case Worker Support to the Office of Refugee Relocation for the Department of Health and Human Services. I am trying to find a Case Coordinator in the Corpus Christi Area for employment. The job description is below and beginning salary is $50,000.00. We already employ one Case Coordinator in Corpus Christi named Belinda De La Garza. I found her through your organization a couple of years ago. If you know of someone that might be looking that meet the requirements, I’d love to connect with them.
Case Coordinator – Job Responsibilities
• Tracks each new placement and progress
• Visits ORR-funded care provider sites and regularly interviews children in order to complete release recommendations and recommendations on placement in the least restrictive setting with services in the best interest of the child.
• Provides timely and thorough review, assessment, and recommendations on family reunification to ORR. Recommendations, made in collaboration with care provider and ORR, may include straight release, release with post-release services, home study prior to release consideration, or denial of release to sponsor.
• Participates in case staffings with care provider staff and ORR on a weekly basis
• Assists care provider staff in identifying any special needs of the children
• Provides weekly case status reports to ORR. Confers weekly with ORR to discuss difficult cases utilizing knowledge of child welfare juvenile justice, mental health, and ORR policies, in order to provide placement, transfer, and release recommendation based on the best interests and special needs of the child. Assists ORR in complex cases to evaluate the best interests of the child.
• Makes placement recommendations for children who require more specialized levels of are, in collaboration with care providers and ORR.
• Provides targeted child-welfare based technical assistance, as requested by ORR
• Works with care provider and ORR to identify potential victims of human trafficking. Tracks potential trafficking cases referred to ORR and ensures that eligible children are referred for benefits and services. Collaborates with care providers on creating safety plans for potentially trafficked children.
• Participates and assists in area taskforce (coalition) meetings.
• Refers to ORR any release reconsideration or case file requests received by the minors' attorneys.
• Refers attorney, DHS, or other stakeholder inquires that requires Government attention to the ORR designee.
• Keeps records on the status of children's cases including those awaiting travel arrangements.
• Alerts ORR to disputed age determinations.
• Prepares written reports regarding progress and issues related to program trends
• Assists in identifying services or placement for children who are approaching age 18.
Education/Equivalent Training Required:
· Requires BS/BA degree in Social Work or related field, or Masters in Social Work or related field.
o If BSW or related degree, five years of demonstrated post-graduate child welfare, social service, case management and/or mental health professional experience
o If MSW or related degree, two years of demonstrated post-graduate child welfare, case management, social service, and/or mental health professional experience.
· Requires 2-5 years of experience based on degree.
• Bilingual proficiency in English and Spanish (will be tested)
• Experience working with immigrant, refugee, and underserved populations is preferred
• Will Undergo fingerprint background check by customer for clearance to work with unaccompanied alien children. For more information contact Tony Land at 813-261-5132