Field Education
October 21, 2016

Affiliation Process:  Agencies wishing to become affiliated with the College of Health Sciences & Human Services and the Department of Social Work should fill out the following three forms, and return them to Department of Social Work - 1201 W. University Drive, Edinburg, TX 78539-2999 or fax to (956) 665-3516 - Attention: Office of Field Education.

Affiliation Forms

1201 W. University Drive Edinburg, TX 78539-2999
956/665-UTPA  1-866-441-UTPA
UTPA Bronc