FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is occupational therapy?
2. How long will it take to get a MS in Occupational Therapy
3. When is the deadline for application to the program?
4. What is the admission process?
5. Do I need to take the GRE?
6. Must I have a specific undergraduate major to be accepted to the program?
7. Can I apply before I have completed all the prerequisites?
8. How many volunteer hours do I need?
9. Does the Department have any scholarships?
10. How much competition is there to be accepted in to the MS in OT program?
11. Do I need a criminal background check to begin the program?
12. Can I take some of the classes in the evening or on the weekend?
13. Is the Occupational Therapy program accredited?
14. What are my chances of passing the national certification exam?
15. Is this an “easy” major? Will I have to study?
16. What are my chances of getting a job after graduation?
17.Who can I contact if I have further questions?