Zhaosheng Feng, Ph.D.
- Ph.D. in Mathematics, Texas A&M University, 2004.
- M.S. in Applied Mathematics, Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, 1995.
- Nonlinear Analysis of Differential Equations (ODEs and PDEs), Chaotic Dynamical Systems, Computational Methods, Mathematical Physics, and Mathematical Biology.
Recent Selected Publications:
- Fold-Hopf bifurcations of the Rose-Hindmarsh model with time delay (with S.Q.Ma), International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos, 21:2 (2011) 437-452
- A nonautonomous competitive system with stage structure and distributed delays (with J. Y. Wang), Proceedings of the Royal Society of Edinburgh-Section A, 140A:5 (2010), 1061-1080
- First integrals for the damp Helmholtz oscillator system (with Q. G. Meng), International Journal of Computer Mathematics, 87:12 (2010) 2798-2810
- A reaction–diffusion equation and its traveling wave solutions, (with G. Chen and Q. Meng), International Journal of Non-Linear Mechanics, 45 (2010), 634-639
- Linearizing transformations to a generalized reaction-diffusion system, (with Y. Wan), Applicable Analysis, 89 (2010), 1005-1021
- Dynamics and double Hopf bifurcations of the Rose-Hindmarsh model with time delay, (with S.Q. Ma, and Q.S. Lu), International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos, 19 (2009) 3733-3751
- Begehr-Hile operator and its applications to some differential equations, (with H. Liu), Communications on Pure and Applied Analysis, 9 (2010), 387-395