Bachelor of Arts
To earn a Bachelor of Arts degree is Psychology, students must complete
- 43 semester hours in General Education ( not including any psychology ).
- The UTPA language proficiency requirement.
- 16 semester hours in core psychology courses (PSY 1310, 2401, 3325, 3343, and 3353).
- 15 semester hours in elective psychology courses.
- A minor or a second major in another program.
- At least 120 hours of coursework, including a minimum of 51 hours of upper-level (3000/4000) coursework