- Meet all requirements for graduate admission to UT Pan American, as well as the other requirements listed below.
- Have completed at least 12 hours of undergraduate courses in psychology, including PSY 2401. Basic Statistics for Psychologists and PSY 3325. Research Methods in Psychology.
- Submit official transcripts with a 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale for the last 60 hours completed in psychology coursework, and a 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale in undergraduate psychology coursework.
- Provide GRE scores
- Have submitted three letters of recommendation from individuals who are qualified to judge the student’s academic and professional potential.
- Submit a 500-word essay describing their professional goals and objectives and specifying the major option to which they are applying.
- Submit a résumé of educational background, volunteer and work experience.
The deadline for applications to the graduate program in Psychology is June 15th.
To apply, please go to Office of Graduate Studies and follow the links under Graduate Admissions.