Master of Science in Kinesiology
Traditional Admitted Student
As a new graduate student at UTPA, you should complete the following four steps prior to your arrival on campus:
- Setup your myUTPA account (my.utpa.edu)
- If you are a new UTPA student, you will receive your user account and instructions via email. Please follow the instructions provided to set up your account.
- If you have attended UTPA at any time in the past, you will use your previous user account. If you do not remember your user account, contact the UTPA Help Desk at: (956) 665-2020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact your advisor for class advisement
- Register for classes
- Sign into the myUTPA website
- Select ASSIST under the My Applications section
- Select Student Services
- Click on Registration
- Select Term
- And then you will be able to Add or Drop Classes
*Note: Please search for classes using the UT Online Consortium class resources if no desired traditional (face to face) classes are offered. View the Online Admitted Student page for detailed instructions.
- Pre-register for Graduate Student Orientation
- Graduate Student Orientation takes place at the start of every Fall semester. For more information or to reserve your seat call ( 956) 665-3661.
If you have any questions regarding the admissions process or beginning your graduate program at UTPA, please contact the Office of Graduate Studies at email@example.com or (956) 665-3661.