|Visible Body 3D
||Anatomy & Physiology
||• 3D human body simulator
• Skeletal system, muscular system, respiratory system etc.
• Includes names and description of body parts
||• 3D astronomy program
• Explore space in any direction or time
• View constellations, stars, and galaxies
||• 3D virtual planetarium
• Displays distances of stars and galaxies
• Eclipse simulation, supernova simulation, etc.
||• Draw and edit complex molecules
• Create chemical reactions and biological sequences with ease
• View and analyze molecules in 3D
||• Advanced molecule editor/visualizer
• Designed for use in computational chemistry
• Use in molecular modeling, bioinformatics, and related areas
||• Descriptive statistics
• Bivariate statistics
• Factor analysis, cluster analysis
||• Image manipulation program
• Image retouching and editing tool
• Graphic design
||• Software environment for statistical computing
• Provides tools for data analysis
• Classical statistical tests, time-series analysis, classification, etc.
||• Image processing program
• Display, edit, analyze, and process images
• Geometric transformations
||• Vector graphics editor
• Includes shapes, paths, text, markers, etc.
• Create layers of images
||• Graphical analysis tool for viewing scientific data
• Visualize scalar and vector fields
• Quickly generate visualizations from their data
||• Mathematics software
• Geometry, algebra, tables, graphing, statistics, and calculus
• View and edit graphs and equations
||• Numerical computing environment
• Allows, matrix manipulations, plotting of functions and data, implementation of algorithms
• Create user interfaces and interfaces with programs written in other languages
||• LaTeX editor
• Document preparation system for high-quality editing
• Typesetting of complex mathematical equations
|Wolfram Mathematica 8
||• Matrix and data multiplication tools
• Tools for visualizing and analyzing graphs
• 2D and 3D data visualization tools
||is an award-winning educational application developed at Michigan State University for undergraduate biology courses to help students learn about evolution and scientific method by allowing them to design and perform experiments to test hypotheses about evolutionary mechanisms using evolving digital organisms.
||is an open-source 3D computer graphics software product used for creating animated films, visual effects, art, 3D printed models, interactive 3D applications and video games
|National Library of Virtual Manipulatives/MattiMath
||is a library of uniquely interactive, web-based virtual manipulatives or concept tutorials, mostly in the form of Java applets, for mathematics instruction (K-12 emphasis).
|MiKtex and Texmaker
||is an up-to-date implementation of TeX/LaTeX and related programs for Windows. TeX is a typesetting that is intended for the creation of books -especially for books that contain a lot of mathematics.
||is a language and environment for statistical computing and graphics
||introduces free-form linguistic input—a whole new way to compute. Enter plain English; get immediate results—no syntax required
||a 3D modeling program for a broad range of applications such as architectural, civil, mechanical, film as well as video game design. The program emphasizes ease of use, and an online repository of model assemblies (e.g., windows, doors, automobiles, entourage, etc.) known as 3D Warehouse enables designers to locate, download, use and contribute free models.
|The Layered Earth
||is the ideal companion to your Earth Science textbook. The most difficult to visualize principles and concepts in geology are illustrated through interactive computer simulations and innovative exercises.