News and Upcoming Events
The College of Education will be hosting the 3rd Annual Early Care Early Childhood Education Conference focusing on the needs of young children ages 0 to 8 on Saturday, April 25 from 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM. It all begins at birth. The conference will be free to attend, but registration is required with 300 seats available. Early childhood education speaker and consultant, Dr. Rebecca Isbell will be spoking as the keynote speaker along with 2 other keynote speakers. Several sessions will be available to choose from on the following areas, in addition to other topics relevant to early childhood education:
- Working with Infants, Toddlers, & Preschool-Age Children
- Early Literacy, Math, & Science Explorations
- Child Development
- Parent Engagement & Building Early Childhood Partnerships with Families
- Health and Nutrition
- Outdoor and/or Environmental Educational Sessions
- Administration of Early Childhood Care & Education Programs
- Music & Movement for Young Children
- Social-Emotional Development of Young Children
A Scholastic Book Fair and exhibitors will available for purchasing educational materials for early care early childhood education. Starting at 10:30 AM on Saturday, April 25.
Please visit the College of Education YouTube Channel to view the last year's keynote speaker and breakout sessions.
|Click here for more information|