Download Scholarship Ad
Insurance Council of Texas Student Scholarship
Five - $1000 Scholarships
(Does not Affect any other Scholarship)
And a job networking opportunity in Austin with top insurance companies' executives.
For students interesting in exploring the exciting opportunities insurance.
March 8, 2013
Who May Apply
- Completed a minimum of 60 hours.
- Classified as a Junior or Senior and graduating no sooner than December 2014.
- Full-time student (minimum of 12 hours/semester) pursuinga BBA (in case of a tie preference will be given to students majoring in Finance).
- U. S. Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Interested in insurance or risk management career.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 point scale.
How to Apply
- Submit ICT Scholarship
- Provide Resume, copy of Transcript, and 2-page Essay