Conducting customized research for organizations about different markets in the Rio Grande Valley is what the Center does. Need to better understand car buyers in the Valley? Mexican Shoppers? or need to identify the best location for a new restaurant? The Center can design and conduct research to address questions such as these to provide information that will better guide business decisions about the Valley markets your business targets.
The most notable markets targeted for study by the Center are Senior winter visitors or "Winter Texans".
Winter Texan Research Sample Data:
Winter Texan Study Methodology
- 25,000 questionnaires distributed in the Winter Texan Times
- January 28, 2012
- 1443 completed Winter Texan questionnaires 75 RV/Mobile home park questionnaires
Winter Texan Demographics
|Married||Years old||Some college||Retired 1+ years||Household income|
Valley Stay Characteristics
- Stayed in the Valley 132 days (4.4 months)
- Had come for 10.4 years, including this year
- Reasons for coming to the Valley:
|Climate||Friendly people||Social activities||Winter vacation||To visit Mexico|