Graduate Teaching Assistantship
As a GTA in the Department of Communication, you will assist in the teaching of COMM 1302: Introduction to Communication by working as a Lab Instructor. You will work 19 hours per week and receive $5,000.00 per semester. Health insurance is available after a three month waiting period. Contracts are renewable based on job performance and satisfactory academic progress.
- Teach COMM 1302 lab session
- Administer exams
- Assess student presentations
- Hold office hours
- Manage student records and progress reports
- Work in the Hauser Lab
- You must be admitted to the graduate program in Communication for the Fall 2011 semester.
- You must be enrolled as a full-time graduate student (9 graduate credit hours) for the Fall 2011 semester.
- You must be enrolled in Communication Education: COMM 6329 for the Fall 2011 semester
- To apply, please complete the GTA application