The Office of Continuing Education at UT Pan American is the answer to fulfilling your staff development needs with the most up-to-date training programs. They are designed to improve staff performance and enhance your organization’s ability to meet the challenges of the business world.
Our training programs are developed by UTPA faculty who are nationally recognized for their academic expertise and knowledge. Participants will earn a Certificate of Completion upon successfully completing the training requirements. We offer the flexibility to customize the training to your needs.
- Essentials of Human Resource Management
- Strategic Planning for the New Economy
- Building Customer Satisfaction
- Legal Issues in Business Environment
- Fundamentals of Marketing
- Managing Stress in the Workplace
- Leading and Motivating Employees
- Group Facilitation & Team Building
- Overview of Financial Management
- Managing with Information Technology
- Health Information Technology Training
Benefits of Customized Training
- Reduced staff travel time
- Opportunities for staff to work as a team to learn and develop workplace skills and apply the skills together
- Office of Continuing Education involved in planning all logistics and thereby minimizing company time and effort
- Flexible and convenient scheduling
Professional associations and organizations require their members to update their skills by acquiring Continuing Education Units (CEUs) recognized by their approving entity. Many of our continuing education offerings are designed and designated to issue CEUs.