- Healthfinder - U.S. Department of Health and Human Services website for a variety of health topics including diseases and drug interactions.
- KidsHealth - Health information on kids for adults, teens, and kids.
- WebMD - Large and extensive website for numerous topics.
- CDC - U.S. Department of Health and Human Services website on a variety of topics on controlling and preventing disease.
- National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute - Website for many topics that deal with the heart, lung(s) and blood.
- Texas Department of State Health Services - Texas website for various health topics.
- Verb - Website that involves getting people motivated for physical activity.
- American College of Sports Medicine - Website that gives information on proper techniques in sports and physical activity as well as current news on new medicines and other breakthrough research in sports and medicine.
- Texas Legislature Online - Find out more about the Texas legislative mandate under the current bill from the 80th Legislature Regular Session Senate Bill 415.